Saturday, November 19, 2016

"Lawyers, Guns and Money" by Warren Zevon







"Lawyers, Guns and Money" by Warren Zevon - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPlMmwOq7U8
Sep 25, 2007 - Uploaded by thesquonkstear
Classic Zevon hit, with photos of the top 10 dictators of 2006, a few storied human rights violators, and photos ...



https://play.google.com/music/preview/T4hqjvjiun35tfakiabrqcsusfa?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-lyrics

I went home with a waitress the way I always do
How was I to know she was with the Russians, too?
I was gambling in Havana - I took a little risk
Send lawyers, guns, and money
Dad, get me out of this
An innocent bystander
Somehow I got stuck between a rock and a hard place
And I'm down on my luck
Yes, I'm down on my luck
Well, I'm down on my luck
I'm hiding in Honduras - I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan
Send lawyers, guns, and money...

No comments:

Post a Comment