Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sandy Hook,Newtown,CT.:Victoria Soto Sister Making Beautiful Recovery,must be all those donations received from her sister's 'death'



Sandy Hook,Newtown,CT.:Victoria Soto Sister, Carlee, Making Beautiful Recovery,must be all those donations received from her sister's 'death'






Carlee Soto Jetsetter and No Vicki Soto Headstone - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhdllCTlZVE
6 days ago - Uploaded by hollywoodpastels
UPDATED - who knows when they went to Ireland - evidently her mother gave her the trip ... Carlee Soto ...


The RIP Victoria Soto Facebook Page - From December 10th, Since ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIqECeXlFdY
Jan 4, 2013 - Uploaded by thepaulstalservice
RIP Victoria Soto Facebook Page - December 10th, Since Removed from Internet . Page created 4 DAYS BEFORE THE SHOOTING!



 Sandy Hook – Crime Scene Photos Released to Donna Soto???
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2164988/pg1
31 posts - 4 authors - 12 Mar
Link to picture of Carlee Soto staring, tear on cheek, at an alleged ... On top of that, crime scene photos of dead 6-year-old hands that were not ... 
nodisinfo.com/Home/the-criminality-of-carlee-soto/
Jan 22, 2013 – The Criminality of Carlee Soto, Part I. Carlee Soto is not who she says she is. She is not the grieving sister of Vicki Soto, the one whose picture ...


 .@icarlee23 (Carlee Soto ) 's Instagram photos | Webstagram - the ...
web.stagram.com/n/icarlee23/
I'm more than proud to say, I am the little sister of Victoria Leigh Soto. I miss and love my sissy so much. icarlee23 [ T | M | L | O ] 1d. Carlee Soto Normal. LIKES: ...





Images for Carlee Soto
 - Report images


https://twitter.com/ICarlee23

Tweets

  1. Ice skating wit the cousins
  2. Oh my god these two drunk ladies just fought eachother in the middle of the lobby of the arena... is so happy right now 😂😂
  3. LOL is randomly dancing to no music while she's waiting to throw the puck on the ice 😂💚
  4. I need a drink or two maybe three 🍺🍹🍸
  5. Having a dirty mind makes life so much more interesting.
  6. great minds think alike!! Haha
  7. how funny that's what I'm jamming out to now...❤🎶
  8. she's always proud of you <3 I wanna see it
  9. Yay I just saw my greatest teacher speech on Vick.....I did pretty good and didn't cry. Hope you were proud Vick
  10. I never knew how strong i was...until being strong was the only choice I had.
  11. I love you Vick 😪💚
  12. Oh how I love Phillip Philips 💚
  13. tell me to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment